Join The National WWII Museum for our new monthly Family Night at Expressions of America. A nighttime spectacular for all ages, Expressions of America is an immersive, outdoor sound and light show that brings history to life on a grand scale.
Family Night at Expressions of America includes:
- $15 discounted tickets
- Free admission for all Louisiana Students (with school ID)
- Outdoor games and activities
- Kid-friendly food options
- Please arrive 90 minutes prior to show time to enjoy food and outdoor activities.
- Opportunity to explore US Freedom Pavilion: The Boeing Center
- Live entertainment from the Victory Belles
- AND, of course, the outdoor Expressions of America sound and light experience
Your Family Night Experience:
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Arrive early to explore the Col. Battle Barksdale Parade Ground, where family-friendly games and activites will be set up. An à la carte, kid-friendly menu will feature chicken tenders, burgers, and fries.
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Head to US Freedom Pavilion: The Boeing Center for a pre-show featuring Bob Hope’s So Ready for Laughter and a live performance from the Victory Belles!
7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Experience Expressions of America in its full glory, projected on the walls of the new Liberation Pavilion.
8:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.: Stick around after the show to learn more about the men and women featured in Expressions of America, listen to songs recorded by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band, and shop our Museum Store.